- All attractions and entertainments are subject to availability.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase
- Tickets must not be sold or resold.
- You may be asked for ID.
- During off peak periods, visits to HMS Victory are guided
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry and regret that with the exception of assistance and guide dogs, animals are not permitted on site.
- Your ticket may not be valid for certain special events. Please check before visiting.
- Improper use of the ticket will result in confiscation and a request for payment for admission.
- Please ensure you have checked our latest announcements http://www.historicdockyard.co.uk/visitors/announcements.php before your visit to confirm attraction availability. Alternatively, contact the Visitor Centre on the day of your visit on 02392 728060.
- Photography on or around HMS Victory is permitted exclusively for personal or private use. Commercial use of any kind is not permitted without the consent of the Enterprise Manager. All requests for permission to undertake commercial photography of any kind should be referred to Giles Gould, Enterprise Manager, The National Museum of the Royal Navy, HM Naval Base (PP66) Portsmouth Hampshire PO1 3NH UK. Tel : 02392 727583 firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy your visit to HMS Victory. We have tried to make the ship as safe as possible but as she is old, we ask that you take special care during your visit. Please pay attention to the safety notices around the ship.
You access HMS Victory at your own risk and we will not be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with your visit to our site, including for loss or damage to property.
We do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
HMS Victory contains:
- Steep Stairs
- Trip Hazards
- Low Ceilings
- Narrow & Low Doorways
- Decks that are slippery when wet
- Low light levels
Please be aware that:
- The entrance and exits are low
- There are low ceilings and beams throughout the ship, but especially on the orlop deck near the place where Nelson died.
- There are trip hazards throughout the ship, but especially on the upper deck near the spot where Nelson was shot.
If you believe that you may find it difficult to visit such areas, please speak to a member of staff.
YOUR TICKET IS NOT VALID FOR UP TO FIVE DAYS PER YEAR WHEN PORTSMOUTH HISTORIC DOCKYARD HOLDS SPECIAL EVENTS. TELEPHONE 023 9272 8060 FOR CONFIRMATION..
All attractions are subject to availability. Portsmouth Historic Dockyard reserves the right to change opening times, prices, validity of ticket duration and availability of all attractions without notice.